Youth CaseworkerLocation: Sydney
Area: South West & M5 Corridor
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $68,000 - $78,000 per annum
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced caseworker to join their team and provide therapeutic casework to children, young people and their families who are at risk of escalated involvement with the child protection system.
This role will involve:
- $68k - $75k + super + salary packaging
- Located in South-West Sydney
- Permanent full-time with some flexible working arrangements
- Supporting families with a variety of needs which will involve completing home visits, assessments and building parenting capacity
- Assess families casework needs holistically and assist them towards their goals and address their needs
- Advocate on families behalf and link them to ongoing support with external stakeholders
- Provide planning support and structure for the safety of young people and families
The requirements for this role include:
- Bachelors' Qualifications in Social Work, Community Welfare, Social Sciences or related field.
- 2 years experience in casework supporting children, young people and families
- Experience using a variety of intervention strategies from a range of theoretical models.
- NSW Drivers' License
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Ally Fava on 02 9218 2303.
Contact: 02 9218 2303
Date Posted: 11/10/2021 12:03 PM