Family CaseworkerLocation: Sydney
Area: South West & M5 Corridor
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per annum
- Work for one of Australia's leading Child and Family service providers
- Access to internationally recognised training and career enhancing opportunities within the organisation
- Accrued ADO OR work a 9 day fortnight and WFH 2 days a week
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced child protection practitioner to join their established team in Liverpool! This is a rare opportunity to join a skilled team in providing early intervention to families at risk of having children removed and placed in to care.
This role will involve;
- Manage a case load of 7-8 families with the support of your team leader
- Use appropriate risk assessment and risk minimization tools when engaging children, young people and families
- Work collaboratively with clients to implement, monitor and review case plans
- Collaborate with other service providers to ensure appropriate services are being delivered
- Document and create reports according to planned time frame
The requirements for this role include;
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Minimum 12 months casework experience in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of child protection legislation
- Ability to produce clear and concise written documentation
- Current Working with Children's Check and Driver's License
Why partner with abrs to secure your next role?
Our values aren’t just things we believe in. They’re our entire foundation.
They’re the very reason we exist, and the reason we’ve returned every single cent of profit we’ve earned to charity.
abrs is Australia’s only charity owned not for profit recruitment agency with 100% of our net revenue returned to fund programs that assist children, youth and families.
When you engage with abrs to secure your next career move you are participating in an ethical recruitment process that funds programs in the charity space.
Choosing abrs means you are helping us to help some of the most disadvantaged in our communities
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Ally on 0482 182 603.
Connect on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all our vacancies
Contact: 02 9218 2303
Date Posted: 17/03/2023 11:36 AM