Coordinator Early InterventionLocation: Sydney
Area: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $90,000 - $97,000 per annum
- Receive generous salary packaging benefits
- Flexible working conditions - maintain a healthy work-life balance!
- Oversee a small team of passionate caseworkers providing early intervention to children and families
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced leader with experience working in an Early Intervention program. You will hold a small caseload of families as well as lead a small team of experienced caseworkers providing crucial services to Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and CALD families.
This role will involve;
- Case intake and allocation
- Provide group and individual supervision, training and mentorship
- Monitor broader policy and program changes and adapt service accordingly
- Engage with local services and networks to nurture and build on relationships which support service delivery
- Reporting as per funding agreements and legislative requirements
The requirements for this role include;
- Bachelor of Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Demonstrated experience supervising a small team of casework professionals
- Demonstrated understanding of client-focused practices and the needs of vulnerable children and families from diverse backgrounds
- Familiarity with DCJ reporting systems
- NSW Driver's License and vehicle with comprehensive insurance
Why partner with abrs to secure your next role?
Our values aren’t just things we believe in. They’re our entire foundation.
They’re the very reason we exist, and the reason we’ve returned every single cent of profit we’ve earned to charity.
abrs is Australia’s only charity owned not for profit recruitment agency with 100% of our net revenue returned to fund programs that assist children, youth and families.
When you engage with abrs to secure your next career move you are participating in an ethical recruitment process that funds programs in the charity space.
Choosing abrs means you are helping us to help some of the most disadvantaged in our communities
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Ally Fava on 0482 182 603
Connect on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all our vacancies
Contact: 02 9218 2303
Date Posted: 04/05/2022 04:29 PM