HCP Specialist - Aged CareLocation: Sydney
Area: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $77,000 - $85,000 per annum
Our client, a small progressive person centred Aged Care Service provider is looking for professional case managers . Engaging with your caseload over the phone to ensure their needs and expectations are being met and providing the very best of care through the engagement of therapeutic case workers to assist in everyday tasks.
This role will involve;
You will be completing a wide range of tasks such as;
- Delivering excellent customer service on a daily basis
- Working with people with older people to get services in the home and community.
- Handling customer enquiries effectively and in a timely manner
- Assessment of customer needs, care plans and budgeting
- Create meaningful care plans that are person-centred
- Building rapport with customers and their families
- Risk assessments and risk minimisation strategies
- Implement the organisation’s policies, procedures and work processes to ensure high quality of care for customers.
- Respond to customer complaints
- Respect the privacy and dignity of all participants
The requirements for this role include;
- High knowledge and understanding of the aged care sector specifically HCP and CHSP
- Working knowledge of consumer-directed care and person-centred practices.
- Ability to create person-centred plans within budgets
- Assessment and reviewing experience of individual customer needs, developing care plans and working within program guidelines.
- Experience developing and managing individual budgets.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - you will be joining a small but vibrant team!
- Leadership skills and proven relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and accurately and prioritise workloads
- A tertiary qualification within Aged Care or Social work is desired but experience and a passion for what you do speak volumes!
- Be part of a growing organization where your voice, ideas and solutions are heard and actioned
- A generous salary is on offer along with a supportive and experienced leadership team
To apply hit APPLY NOW or give me a call as we are looking for starters now!
Paula 92182428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 02 9218 2428
Date Posted: 23/03/2021 11:06 AM