Aboriginal PSP CaseworkerLocation: Sydney
Area: South West & M5 Corridor
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annum
Our Client currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced caseworker to be part of their PSP team in South-West Sydney. The Caseworker will manage a caseload of children living in OOHC with view for Restoration. Our client is looking for candidates who have previously worked as a caseworker, are resilient and who are driven to make a difference.
This role will involve;
- Managing a caseload of children in OOHC
- Making relevant referrals to referral services where required
- Building and supporting parent and carer capacity
- Conducting safety assessments
- Working within a strength-based and trauma informed practice framework
The requirements for this role include;
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Early Childhood, Psychology or similar
- Case Management experience working with at risk children, young people and or families in a child protection focused role
- Excellent understanding of child protection issues and client vulnerabilities such as drug and alcohol use, domestic violence, mental health issues, and the impact of trauma
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to create strong working relationships with different stakeholders
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Andi Kandias on 02 9218 2419.
Contact: 02 9218 2419
Date Posted: 07/04/2021 01:54 PM