Registered Nurse- Community RoleLocation: Sydney
Area: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $85,000 - $90,000 per annum
Working with a well know reputable organisation as a Registered Nurse you will be providing clinical services and support to clients within the vulnerable sector that often do not qualify for other services and support, these clients can have complex backgrounds.
This role will involve;
This role will involve;
- Devise and regularly update individual nursing care plans;
- Medication administration (oral and injectable);
- Co-ordinate collection and re-supply of Webster packs for clients;
- Ensure valid authority is held for medications administered in the community for clients managed by local mental health team (e.g. depot injections);
- Monitor the individual’s medical condition and general health;
- Undertake treatment (e.g. basic wound care)
- Facilitate access to medical, dental, optical and other therapeutic services; and ensure follow up of treatment plan;
- Provide transport to/from appointments
- Liaise with other health professionals (e.g. GP, mental health team, podiatry); and
- Maintain clinical records of casework via the completion of day sheets and elsewhere in client files.
- Clinical problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of the needs of people from vulnerable backgrounds
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Current First Aid certificate. Vaccination Requirement
- A tertiary qualification in Nursing
- You must be registered with AHPRA
- 3+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.
Why partner with abrs to secure your next role?
Our values aren’t just things we believe in. They’re our entire foundation.
They’re the very reason we exist, and the reason we’ve returned every single cent of profit we’ve earned to charity.
Abrs is Australia’s only charity owned not for profit recruitment agency with 100% of our net revenue returned to fund programs that assist children, youth and families.
When you engage with abrs to secure your next career move you are participating in an ethical recruitment process that funds programs in the charity space.
Choosing abrs means you are helping us to help some of the most disadvantaged in our communities
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon. For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Natalie Clemens on 0477 808 676 or Connect on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all our vacancies
Date Posted: 20/09/2022 09:01 AM