Team Leader - Mental HealthLocation: Sydney
Area: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $68,000 - $75,000 per annum
ABRS are currently working with a Disabilities Service provider that specialize in Disabilities yet also have Mental Health elements to their organization.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Team Manager to join their team based in Grater Western Sydney.
This role will involve;
- Over seeing staff members and clients with complex needs
- Coaching, Mentoring & Motivating
- Supporting staff and volunteers across a site
- Ensuring all staff are sufficiently inducted and trained in all mandatory modules relating to mentoring services
- Undertaking out of hours on-call roster duties to provide support to frontline staff
- 2 years’ experience working with community groups and/or vulnerable persons
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in English
- Experience in Leading teams to successful outcomes
- Ability to work across a rotating roster, including Monday – Friday and occasionally work after hours, Saturday and Sunday’s when required by the business. (generally, once every 8 weeks)
- Understanding complex psychosocial disability & Mental Health background
- Own car & license
- A tertiary qualification within Social Care, Psychology or Counselling
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Kate on 02 9218 2388 .
Contact: 02 9218 2388
Date Posted: 14/10/2020 03:49 PM