Mental Health Support Worker . CLS / HASILocation: Sydney
Area: All Sydney
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per hour
Our Client, a leading not for profit organisation, is currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Support workers to join their teams based across Greater Sydney.
This role will involve;
- Working with clients with complex mental health illness
- Assisting clients with maintaining their accommodation and assisting with independent living and self-management skills
- Providing psychosocial support
- Working effectively from an NDIS plan to achieve identified goals
- Liaising with service providers ensuring adequate support, referral and information is provided
- Adhering to policy and procedures of the organisation
- Available to work Monday to Sunday on a rotating roster 8am - 8pm
The requirements for this role include;
- At least 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Sound report writing and administration skills
- Tertiary or appropriate certificate level qualification in Mental Health or Disability, OR equivalent relevant experience in the human services industry, OR a deep understanding from combined lived experience and professional development.
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of people living with complex mental health issues and how best to support them within the community.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal and an ability to liase with all external stakeholders
- Drivers license and car
- Immediate start
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Paula on 9218 2428 or email@example.com
Contact: 02 9218 2428
Date Posted: 12/07/2021 03:46 PM