Client Services OfficerLocation: Sydney
Area: Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Worktype: Full Time
Salary: $29 - $36 per annum
Abrs are seeking Client Service Officers to provide service and support directly to victims of crime through the provision of information, advice and referrals, and the management of applications for victims support
Our Client, a government department, are seeking Client Service Officers to assist a variety of clients with victims of crime enquiries and other services. This role will be WFH with the office located in Parramatta, you may be required to go in from time to time.
This role will involve;
The position holder is required to act with professionalism, objectivity and integrity to:
Work in a trauma informed way to ensure that the needs of the client are holistically addressed.
Assist in the delivery of client service and support for victims of crime, and ensure a timely service that
exceeds client expectations, with assistance as needed.
Provide first contact information and referrals, and process applications for victims support, with assistance
Work collaboratively across Victims Services to ensure the effective administration of the Victims Support
Scheme, and to identify opportunities to improve our policies, procedures and practices.
Achieve and exceed all key performance indicators and performance targets.
Be aware of and comply with all relevant legislations and regulatory framework.
They are looking for candidates with an empathetic nature and the ability to work as part of a large and fast paced team.
The requirements for this role include;
- A qualification related to human services such as a Community Services, Disability, Mental Health or Youth work
- Ability to communicate over the phone with clients from from a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to manage expectations and explain process that may happen to clients
- Passion for working with vulnerable people and empathetic approach
- Ability to write reports daily
- Deal with sensitive, complex matters appropriately and confidentially.
- Past experience working with victims of crime
- Knowledge of community services and services in the Sydney region
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Isha on 0417919631
Date Posted: 30/04/2022 08:30 AM